Lost and missing teeth can be attributed to a variety of factors. It can be caused by tooth decay, gum disease, oral accidents, oral injuries, genetic defects, environmental variations, among others. Some we can control, some we cannot, but at least we can protect ourselves to a degree to lower the risks drastically, especially if you are more susceptible to potential tooth loss.
Are you susceptible to losing teeth? Ask yourself the following:
– You fail to keep your oral health care at its peak by sidestepping daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
– You take unnecessary risks for oral injuries during sports and activities by not wearing mouth or face guards.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which could damage caused by gum disease.
– You don’t receive oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can ensure your mouth is healthy.
– You have severe tooth decay and need a tooth extraction.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Zubkov Dental, schedule a visit with Dr. Alexander Zubkov at our dentist office in Enfield, Connecticut. We can be reached by calling us at 860-745-2712 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you save your natural smile!