After a period of lockdown, Zubkov Dental is back with new safety equipment and procedures in order to continue providing the quality dental care you and your family need! In order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we will be adhering to the following protocols, as suggested by the ADA and CDC:
- All new appointments will go through a screening protocol over the phone or via email with questions regarding symptoms, travel history, and possible exposure
- All paperwork will be available online in order to reduce time in the office and unnecessary exposure
- We will be instituting a virtual waiting room in our parking lot, instead of the in-office waiting room. When you arrive, please wait in your car and call the office for further instructions!
- We have installed barriers and high vacuum filters in the air vents to reduce exposure and to continually circulate clean air
- All procedure rooms will be disinfected between each patient